This policy describes how UUGreenPower processes your personal information, but this policy may not address all possible data processing scenarios. Information about the collection of product- or service-specific data may be set forth by UUGreenPower in a dedicated privacy notice or supplementary statement issued by a particular product or service, or in a notice provided at the time of data collection.
1.How UUGreenPower collects and uses your personal information
1.1 How UUGreenPower collects your personal information
Personal information refers to various information related to identified or identifiable natural persons recorded electronically or in other ways, excluding anonymized information. We may collect your personal information when you use UUGreenPower products and services or interact with us. The exact type of data collected will vary depending on the products and services you use and your interactions with us. You are not required to provide personal information to UUGreenPower, but in some cases, if you choose not to provide it, UUGreenPower may not be able to provide you with relevant products or services, nor respond to or solve your problems. UUGreenPower will only collect and use your personal information for the purposes described in this statement. The personal information we may collect includes:
1.1.1 Information collected by UUGreenPower
Personal contact information. When you contact us, provide us with comments, suggestions or inquiries, participate in our online and offline activities, subscribe to marketing materials, etc., you can leave your contact information, including your name, company name, position, email , telephone, etc.
1.1.2 Information obtained during your interactions with us or use of our products and services
(1) Device and network information. We will collect device-related information when you use UUGreenPower products and services, such as device type, device name or model, device identifier, operating system type and version, browser type and version, screen resolution, language settings, IP addresses, network service providers, etc., and other technical information that varies by product.
(2) Interactive log information. Such information will be submitted directly to us by you when you use our website, products or services, and interact with us. For example, the information request you provide to us, including the query information you enter or the questions or information you provide for customer support. Your communication records online or through phone calls, emails, participation in online and offline activities, etc.
(3) log information. When you use the products and services of UUGreenPower or view the content provided by UUGreenPower, UUGreenPower will automatically collect and store necessary log information, such as the time of each access to the service, the page path accessed, and the client IP addresses, event information (such as errors, crashes, restarts, upgrades), etc.
1.1.3 Third-party source information and public information
UUGreenPower may collect and use non-identifying data. Non-identifying data is data that cannot be used to identify an individual. For example, UUGreenPower collects aggregated statistics, such as website traffic. UUGreenPower collects the data for the purpose of understanding how users use its websites, products and services. In this way, UUGreenPower can improve its own services and better meet customer needs. UUGreenPower may collect, use, process, transfer or disclose non-identifying data for other purposes at its sole discretion. We endeavour to isolate your personal information and non-identifying data and use both types of data separately. If personal information is mixed with non-identifiable data, it will still be treated as personal information.
1.2 How UUGreenPower use your personal information
We may use your personal information for the following purposes:
(1) Responding to your interaction request. When you visit our website, participate in online or offline events, request changes or request information you have requested (such as marketing materials for products or services, white papers, e-magazine subscriptions), and contact us with any questions or product information When contacting (such as providing technical support, providing us with comments, suggestions, inquiries, etc.), we will collect the following information from you:
Your name, email, phone, address, company name, position, etc.
To communicate with you, such as sending you the e-magazine you subscribe to, replying to your inquiries, comments or suggestions to us, or sending you event gifts, etc.
Your information requests, calls, emails, records of online and offline activities, etc.
To respond to your requests, such as sending you the e-magazines you subscribe to, getting your comments, suggestions or inquiries about us, sending you event gifts, etc.
(2) Other situations:
Troubleshoot errors if you choose to send us error details.
To protect the safety of our products, services and customers or users, and to implement and improve our loss prevention and anti-fraud programs.
Comply with and enforce applicable legal requirements, relevant industry standards or our policies.
For the above purposes, we may collect the following information from you:
Service request time, request protocol type, client IP address, successful request status, request resource path, client device information (such as device type, operating system type and version), etc.
Fulfill legal obligations, ensure reliable, safe and stable operation of products or services, and optimize products and services, etc.
2. How UUGreenPower use Cookie and similar technologies
To ensure the proper functioning of our website, we sometimes store small data files called cookies on your computer or mobile device. A cookie is a plain text file stored on a computer or mobile device by a web server. The content of a cookie can only be retrieved or read by the server that created it. Each cookie is unique to your web browser or mobile application. Cookies usually contain identifiers, site names, and some numbers and characters. With the help of cookies, websites can store data such as user preferences or the items in the shopping basket.
2.2 Web beacons and pixel tags
In addition to cookies, we also use other similar technologies such as web beacons and pixel tags on our website. For example, an email sent to you by UUGreenPower may contain a click URL linking to the content of the UUGreenPower website. If you click on the link, UUGreenPower will track the click to help us understand your product and service preferences and improve customer service. A web beacon is usually a transparent image embedded in a website or email. With the help of pixel tags in emails, we can tell if an email has been opened. If you do not want your activities to be tracked in this way, you can unsubscribe from the UUGreenPower mailing list at any time.
3.How UUGreenPower discloses your personal information
Usually UUGreenPower will not disclose your personal information to the public, except for the following scenarios:
(1) In the event that certain services are provided by an authorized partner of UUGreenPower, UUGreenPower will share your personal information with the partner as described in this policy. For example, entrusting partners to handle hotlines, send emails, provide technical support, etc. on behalf of UUGreenPower. We will require the partners to only use your personal information to provide services to you on behalf of UUGreenPower;
(2) We may disclose personal information among the affiliated companies of UUGreenPower. We will only disclose your information within the affiliated companies of UUGreenPower for specific, explicit and lawful purposes, and will only disclose the information necessary to provide services. For example, in order to avoid repeated registration when registering a UUGreenPower account, we need to verify the uniqueness of the account to be registered;
(3) UUGreenPower may also disclose your personal information to relevant law enforcement agencies or other government agencies when required by applicable laws or in response to legal procedures. In some jurisdictions, your personal information may also be disclosed to transaction parties if UUGreenPower is involved in reorganization, merger or bankruptcy and liquidation proceedings.
(4) UUGreenPower may also disclose your data when there is a reasonable need, such as for the execution of a contract and when we believe disclosure is necessary and appropriate to prevent bodily harm or property damage or to investigate possible or actual illegal acts.
4.Your rights in the processing of personal information
You should ensure that all personal information submitted is accurate. UUGreenPower will try its best to maintain the accuracy and completeness of personal information and update such data in a timely manner.
When required by applicable law, you may (1) have the right to access and copy specific personal information we hold about you; (2) require us to update or correct inaccurate personal information about you; (3) Refuse or restrict our use of your personal information; (4) require us to delete your personal information; (5) require us to explain the personal information processing rules. If you would like to exercise the relevant rights, please give us feedback online. For security reasons, you may be required to provide a written request. We will refuse to process requests if we have reasonable grounds to believe that such requests are deceptive, unenforceable, or compromise the privacy rights of others.
When required by applicable law, you also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time when UUGreenPower can process your personal information based on your consent. However, the withdrawal of consent will not affect the legality and validity of our processing of your personal information based on your consent before the withdrawal, nor will it affect our processing of your personal information based on other appropriate legitimate grounds.
5.How UUGreenPower protect and reserve your personal information
UUGreenPower attaches great importance to the security of personal information. We employ appropriate physical, administrative and technical safeguards to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, disclosure, use, modification, damage or loss. For example, we will use encryption technology to ensure the confidentiality of data; we will use protection mechanisms to prevent malicious attacks on data; we will deploy access control mechanisms to ensure that only authorized personnel can access personal information; and we will conduct security and privacy protection training courses to enhance employees' awareness of the importance of protecting personal information. We do our best to protect your personal information, but please be aware that no security measure can be perfect.
We will retain your personal information for the period necessary to achieve the purposes described in this policy, unless an extension of the retention period is required or permitted by law or permitted by law. Because the storage period of data may vary based on different scenarios and different products and services, the criteria we use to determine the retention period include: the time required to retain personal information to complete the business purpose, including providing products and services, maintaining corresponding transaction and business records, controlling and improving the performance and quality of products and services, ensuring the security of systems, products and services, responding to possible user inquiries or complaints, problem location, etc.; whether users agree to a longer retention period; legal, contractual whether there are special requirements for retaining data, etc. We will retain your registration information as long as your account is necessary to provide you with services. You can also choose to cancel your account. After you cancel your account, we will stop providing products and services based on the account, and delete your corresponding personal information or anonymize it without special legal requirements.
6.Third-party providers and their services
In order to ensure a smooth browsing experience, you may receive content or network links provided by third-parties (hereinafter referred to as "third-parties") outside of UUGreenPower and its partners. UUGreenPower has no control over such third parties. You can choose whether to access links, content, products and services provided by third-parties.
UUGreenPower has no control over the privacy and data protection policies of third-parties, and such third-parties are not bound by this policy. Before submitting personal information to third-parties, please refer to the privacy policies of those third-parties.
7.How your personal information is transferred around the world
UUGreenPower is a multi-national company, which means that your personal information collected by UUGreenPower may be collected in the country/region where you use products or services, in UUGreenPower or its affiliates, subsidiaries or service providers, processed in, or accessed from, other countries where the business partner has facilities. Data protection laws in these countries may vary. In such cases, UUGreenPower will take steps to ensure that the data we collect is processed in accordance with the requirements of this policy and applicable law. Personal information that we collect and process in our operations in the People's Republic of China will be stored in the People's Republic of China
1. How this policy is updated
2. How to contact UUGreenPower
If you have any privacy complaints or questions, please contact the UUgreen Power Data Protection Officer at email@example.com. Generally, we will reply within fifteen working days. If you are dissatisfied with our response, especially if our personal information processing behavior has damaged your legitimate rights and interests, you can also file a complaint or report to the regulatory authorities such as the Internet, telecommunications, public security, and industry and commerce department.
Updated till Oct, 2022